Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rolling, Rolling...Rolling On My Projects...

Well crud, so many many things I've created lately and I can't show you a lick of it because it's all for Deb at Sparkling Scrapbooks, who is my partner for the Wonderland swap! But no one said I can't give you a peek, right?
Just a little something I created for Deb. Muwahahahaha! Actually, I've got everything boxed up and ready to head out tomorrow:
Hey Deb when you get it, do NOT shake this box to try and guess what it is, everything is sure to fall off of everything else if you do! lol ;) By the way, Deb has been creating Wonderland treasures out the ying yang lately so be sure to drop by her blog to drool along with me. :D

Next up for me project-wise is Kristen's (from This Homemade Life) circle journal. Her theme is vintage recipes and boy have I got the perfect one! AND I'm lucky enough to actually have a picture of it being made so go me for being ahead of the game! lol

In other news, Blogger has added the niftiest of gadgets: Pages. This adds a functionality to your sidebar or along the top of your blog where you can create pages like "About Me", Contact", etc. I've done this and you can find it in the top right hand sidebar. I point this out because I've created a page listing all of my Bachelor recaps so if you missed something or want to relive the exciting terror, head that way!

I apologize if I have not been by your fabulous blog lately. I've been frantic trying to get everything completed for the swap. It wouldn't do for the hostess to be late you see. lol I'm trying to get caught up so start posting your most exciting posts now! lol ;)

Have a great night everyone and I'll see you tomorrow for a new Friday Night Fab Five!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you have created for the swap!

NicNacManiac said...

It's crazy how the Hostess never really gets to enjoy the party!! Can hardly wait for all the reveals!!
Happy creating!! xOxO Nerina

deb famularo said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!A peek too!??? Hmm, maybe I'll get you back on MY blog for that tease!
It looks super cute already!
I can't wait for everyone to get their goodies, this has been the BEST first swap ever. Thanks for ALL you have done Maggi! So excited! xOxO

Unknown said...

oh cool! can't wait to see the goods! it's so cool to see who has who!!! deb is too cute and sweet!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! Deb is one lucky GIRL!!! Loveeeee the sneaks!!!!!!! :):):):) And the new blogger pages are AWESOME!!! I added some to the top of my blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Winchester Manor said...

Oh I can't wait to see what's in that box!

Thank you bunches Maggi for hosting this amazing swap! I had a blast!!

Hugs,
Karyn

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Ohhhh!! Open sesame!! :)

yyam said...

Oh wow Maggi...the sneak is looking pretty good to me...

I sent my package out on Monday...ahead of schedule...:)

♥zoe♥ said...

Hello Maggi:)
Nice and cheerful blog! I found you from Deb and it's so happy i discovered yours:) You make Deb and everyone here so curious especially cute wrapping Alice in the wonderland on this big box! I am addicted on swap since it was my first time:)

Enjoy your lovely days!
xoxo
♥zoe♥

Lola said...

How exciting! Lovely post, dear Maggi!

XOXO LOLA:)

Jocelyn said...

Oh I just love you two girls and I can't wait to see what you have made for DEB!!!

Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!

Amy @ The Mom Hood said...

Very intriguing! Can't wait to see what it is.

Stopping by from SITS :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Someone else besides me that loves the pages!!!

Carmen said...

I never even knew that about the pages! Thanks for that Maggi! :P

So excited to get my bits sent off. SO annoyed that a certain shop is holding me up! Can't wait to see what everyone has made - have seen a few sneaky peeks on blogs and so far everything looks SO different!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

That box looks SO intriguing...I simply cannot wait to find out what's inside!!! Thanks for the sneak peek! I will definitely drop by your swap partner's blog and see what she's been crafting. :)
Theresa

laterg8r said...

can't wait to see your swap :D