Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No Good At Everything

I got a little down today when I learned that I did not make a design team I applied for (yeah, I know it's not a big deal but you can't help but to feel like the last kid picked at dodge ball) so that threw my creativity out the window and I needed a little "I am good at something" to do this morning, so I decided to go back to something I use to make years ago...blinkies. I used to make cartoon dolls and little graphics using Paint Shop Pro and for some reason was in the mood today to make some new blinkies. I made a couple today to have at the blog here as well as to use in my forum signatures.




And yes, I feel better now! :P

Keep on rolling!

Katamommy

3 comments:

CivilWar Fangirl said...

Sorry to hear about the design team :( I bet something else will come along for you! :)

And BTW, very cool blinkies!!! You just use Paint Shop Pro to make those??

Leah said...

I so understand about not making DT's. Don't give up though! I've applied to I don't know how many and finally have made a few. I have a call going on, you should give it a try! See my blog: http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com or http://paperblooms.blogspot.com Hang in there and just keep creating what you love!

Rita Barakat said...

Don't get bummed about the dt( I know it's hard - I still do) and don't take it personal! I think sometimes it's personal taste - what one person loves another doesn't. Don't give up! And hey I love your blinkies! I wouldn't even know how to make one that doesn't sparkle like yours - that's cool! Thanks for visiting my blog! Looks like we are visiting a few of the same sites!