Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mrs. Mojo Risin

After having a little bit of a trying morning, I passed by Cafe Mojo, a challenge blog, and noticed that their new challenge was to make a layout using the colors pink and navy. Needless to say, I pinked and navyed the crap out of this challenge!

Here's Toot playing with one of her many blankets. She loooovvvveeesss playing with blankets and I thought these pics matched pretty well with the colors of the challenge.

My flowers make another appearance...

I used some left over strips for the journaling and attached them with brads. I also highlighted the page with Starry Night and Cotton Candy Stickles.

Keep on rolling,

Katamommy

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a fun layout!!

Sheri said...

I love this layout! My creativity isn't much lately with all the drama going on with my grandmother right now. I hope by doing some of her pics in a few layouts, I might get something to click in my brain! LOL

Anonymous said...

Great Layout! Love all the bling you used!! thanks for playing along at cafe mojo!!! Come back soon!