Talking about Twitter in this week's Fab Five gave me the idea of sharing some of my tweets and/or @ replies I got to my tweets. (Uh, say what Maggi?) Well for those of you not "Twittering" @ replies are responses to things you've tweeted. I got some very interesting people tweeting back @ me this week and wanted to share:
1. Um hello, the original Bachelorette, Trista responds to my tweet re: The Bachelor?! WOO FREAKIN' HOO! lol
2. Check it out, it's Melissa from Scrapz N Stuff. She's Canadian, she's gorgeous, she scraps...n stuff. LOL I made a funny... Plus, she just (sort of) recently signed up for Twitter which is awesome because she claims to not "get it". I can relate, I felt the same way when I signed up!
3. This is my friend Mary from Maremy's Blog who is an expert on all things tea, working out and cooking. I'm tired just reading her tweets. lol
4. Hey look! It's Melissa from Scrapz N Stuff again! I thought she said she didn't "get" Twitter? Hmmmm... (speaking of which, she's doing a Basic Grey giveaway! check it out HERE)
5. Emma from Emma's Music. She is an absolute doll and her music is so beautiful and fun. Her blog is always bright and upbeat and she offers downloads of some of her songs for free (get them, get them now!) I could totally picture her in a 1940's nightclub. You simply must visit with her for a while.
6. Wait a minute...Melissa from Scrapz N Stuff again?! Dude, she totally gets Twitter! LOL
7. Ahhh, my favorite Fairy EVER it's Twig (Twig the Fairy.com). I say that one can never go wrong with a fairy on her Twitter. Where else would you get fairy dust, hmmmm? P.S.-You can meet Twig the Fairy online and possibly at your local Renaissance Faire so check her out, I <3 her!
8. I've mentioned Twinkie Chan before but I'm not sure you could ever mention her and her amazing work enough. She's the girl that crochets food and makes them into fabulous things. This is a creative soul that knows her way around yarn and hooks.
And there it is! A little snippet from this week in my Twitter! lol Too fun! If you haven't signed up yet, go for it! And then look me up, my username is "addglitter" :D
A couple more things before I let you go to enjoy your Sunday:
Hey, if you're considering joining the circle journal swap, I still have a couple of spots left, don't by shy! :D Details are in this post (Open to US and Canadian residents).
I'll see you on Tuesday for your dose of Bachelor goodness. Who will Jake pick? Who will cry? And will Jake ever find a shirt? Tune in Tuesday! :D
Happy Sunday everyone!