Thursday, April 9, 2009

Circle Journal: My Hometown Entry

The journal I received this time had the theme, "My Hometown". Easy enough! The tags included were really small so I used some index prints from Shutterfly to decorate it. I then outlined each with Stickles.


These are some of the simplest layouts I've ever done but that may be because the pictures and brochure filled up most of the space. lol (I went to my Town Hall, got a couple of brochures and cut them up)

I have to say that so far this Circle Journal has been a great experience and I hope I get the opportunity to be a part of more in the future!

3 comments:

{ erin } said...

i got a really great envelope in the post today... THANK YOU!!! I love them! i have a bunch of cards to make this weekend (I suddenly am slammed with Birthdays in our families) so I am definately going to play with these. Love the bling in the center!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :o) erin

Jocelyn said...

I love the LO and what a beautiful hometown!!! Aren't these so much fun to do!!!! Happy Friday!!

The Wallace Family said...

Your hometown is beautiful! I love your los they are so cute...and I am obsessed with STICKLES!!