Tuesday, March 24, 2009

May The Force Beat Me Senseless

It's been one of those days today. You know the ones, you're on a roller coaster ride where one minute it's the best day ever and the next it just s-u-c-k-s. lol Hubby was off today (yay!) but Toot woke up at 6:00 this morning (boo!). We went to get Hubby's hair cut and I made an appointment to get mine cut Thursday since I haven't done a thing to it in a few MONTHS before Toot was born (yay!) then we get home and I remember that I'm going to a class on Saturday so there goes my hair cut money (boo!). We get a package today from Toot's Godfather in New York (yay!) and also in the mail was a notice that our mortgage escrow was short and we now owe them $300 AND our mortgage is going up about $20 more a month (BOO!!!).

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*deep breath*

Okay...I'm good!

Anyhoo, nothing scrappy to share tonight. I just wasn't in the mood to get anything done although I need to get started on my last layout for the LPS Cruise Around the World in 8 Layouts. I also need to work on my layout for this week's Scripture Scrappers lesson on Joy but needless to say the last thing I was feeling today was Joy. LOL Tomorrow is another day!

In other news, Toot's Godfather is one of Hubby's bestest ever friends. They've been friends since they were in first grade together. Him and his fabulous wife sent us a huge box filled with sweet little odds and ends for Toot and also one big thing: a HUGE stuffed R2-D2 for Toot. LOL My hubby and his friends are WAY into Star Wars so there you go! I can't say much as I agreed to this picture on our honeymoon:

So also in the box was photographic evidence that R2-D2 did a little New York style sightseeing and partying before agreeing to come down South:


"R2 In The City"


"R2 Marketing Shill"


"R2 Selling Out For His Vices"


"R2 With The Ladies"


"Saving R2"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I am soo going to have to share this post with the hubby! No one is a bigger StarWars fan than him, well and the other people of the 501st. When you own your own costume we are talking serious obsession! Check out my blog tomorrow to see what I just bough on esty! Too funny!
Sorry your day was off and on... mine was too. First I lost a contact, then I broke the cover to my cell phone, and well it just continued to go down hill from there.
Hugs to you. Hang in there.

Sean80 said...

Those are some pretty sweet pictures. lol I'd love to have my own R2-D2 and now would be the time to get it while I'm still not living with a significant other although I've already received some comments on my collection of stuff. lol

Can't wait to come see you guys again. Karli's bringing the Cricut. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments over on my blog. I am seriously thinking about taking a list of names and sending the Leia hat on to those who are interested to have them take a pic of themselves wearing it and then mail it on to the next person on the list. For hygene issues I am sure a shower cap would fit under there no problem. I think it would make a fun blog subject and a mini album as well. I soo had to order it when I found it on etsy.

bethchien said...

those pics are awesome!
BTW, i love your new profile pic!!
I hope you are having a better day! :D
B

jacque4u2c said...

GURL!!!!!!! I hate days like that! But look at sporting a new profile photo! Noe that rocks! Great photo! Love your photo gallery!

Unknown said...

I am sorry your day would not stay up and positive instead it was the roller coaster you described. I hate days like that. I love the SW pic of you two though. I can see some Scrappin Force being with you to put that one on a page.

Sheri said...

Oooh, I had the same thing happen with the mortgage last month, except I think our pmts went up $125. a month. SUCKS!!!!!! LOL Love the pics!