Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too Too Cute Toot!

Well, obviously a new baby inspires all sorts of creativity and obsessive picture taking and Toot has been inspiring me a lot lately. Here is a layout I made for Week 2 of LPS's Cruise Around the World in 8 Layouts Challenge. We had to use particular colors and I am so proud of this page. Since joining the LPS ladies, I've been so inspired to start being more creative in my scrapbooking or as my husband put it "scrapping outside of the box".

I highlighted some areas of the page with Stickles and distressed the edges of the paper with Liquid Chalk.

I also made more flowers for this layout. I even got Chris to write a note to Toot to go with my journaling!



Keep on rolling,

Katamommy

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your layout!!!! And what a cute little face to in those photos! Great for you doing the LPS challenge!!!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

So cute! I really love your flowers...you could sell those on etsy (hint, hint) and your baby is ADORABLE :)

rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...

This page is adorable!! Love the photos and the flowers!!