Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can't...Stop...Scrapping...

*Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Yesterday I joined the fabulous ladies over at 2 Scrappy Chix and right now they are having a "Crop Your Heart Out" weekend (Click on the button above to join us!). It's basically like an online party where we chat in the forum, do scrapbook challenges and win great prizes. So fun! And since I loaded up yesterday on some new scrapbooking goodies, I was excited to get started!*

Here's another challenge completed!

Okay guys, I think I'm starting to go kooky...I've been scrapping for a while now and I've glued my fingers together, smeared Stickles on Toot's head and I think I just coughed up a brad...It might be time to call it a night, eh?

Anyhoo, on with the challenge! We had to "scraplift" a layout from any 2ScrappyChix Design Team member of our choosing and create a new layout based on it. I chose this one from Theresa:

Here's my take on the layout

This is one of my engagement pictures I dug up tonight. My husband can always make me laugh! It's one of the first things that attracted me to him. I may go back to it tomorrow and tweak it a little bit but I like the color combination and I love the Urban Prairie paper from Basic Grey! I accented the journal circle with Lime Green Stickles and distressed the edges of the papers with Dark Brown Fluid Chalk.

I was really wanting to get one more challenge completed before I went to bed...will I make it? Stay tuned to find out! :P

Keep on rolling,

Katamommy

P.S.-On second thought, don't stay tuned...I'm hitting the hay! I'll return with more Challenge goodness tomorrow! :)

0 comments: