Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Night (In the Morning) Fab Five: How Many Candles?

Before we get the Fab Five, here's a video of Toot's birthday. First, I forgot to record us singing to her so I had to get everyone to sing again. :P Second, she was so invested in this cupcake that I really think she could not have cared less what we were doing. lol



And on we go!

Welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 fab things for the week. Since my birthday is in 5 days I thought I'd highlight 5 things (more specifically 5 things from Etsy) I am currently drooling over and sure to add to my wish list this year. (The good thing about having a birthday in October is Christmas is so close you can use the same wish list for everything. :P) I'm also posting this week's Five in the morning instead of tonight because later on I will be posting my party post for Vanessa's Halloween blog party.

So without further ado, I'm pleased to present:

Friday Night Fab Five Birthday Wish List If I Had Money To Burn and Spend on Myself Instead of Stupid Bills for Jerks

1. This super kawaii sushi necklace and hair pin set from Etsy shop Zombukis Love You



2. This fabulous pair of vintage frames from Vintage50sEyewear



3. This vintage hat from Art Deco Dame fine vintage



4. These Battlestar Galactica inspired Kokeshi dolls from The Kokeshi clan



5. This canvas print from A Fanciful Twist



(Please note all images in this post are from their respective Etsy listings. Links are provided however if this is your shop and you do not want your pics posted here, please e-mail me at katamommy at gmail and they will be removed ASAP.)

And there you have it! Maggi's birthday were she to throw it herself and go into debt. lol

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the...

Scariest.

Creepiest.

Evilest.

Disgusting..uh...est.

Most horror filled Halloween post EVER that will give you nightmares for days to come!

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

19 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh, I am so in love that with that artwork from A Fanciful Twist, too! I saw it the other day and started drooling. :) Toot's birthday hat is fabulous, by the way.

Anonymous said...

LMAO, that is the best video ever. Her face is totally priceless. I love love love it :) She's way too cute.

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh my gosh, Toot is so stylin' in the white fur and pink satin ribbon. Your right she does not care less about the singing, just don't move the cupcake.
xoxo

yyam said...

Toot is soooo cute! She seemed positively bored in the video...great styling there though...she looks fab!

I love #1 on your list too... and that artwork of course...

Is this the first time you mentioned your birthday? I must have spaced out...thank goodness I already have something in the mail for you...to buy me some time...lol..

Alicia said...

awww i seriously just wanna hug toot! she is too cute!!! and i love your fab 5 list! those frames are awesome! they make me wish i wore classes...

Anonymous said...

she's such a doll!

I'll see ya at the party :-)

Tracey said...

First off, Maggi you have a growing star in Toot! she is not only beautiful, but able to play up to the camera as well.. I see a future already! I love your birthday wishes and don't you think once in our lifetime, we should be able to throw and recieve the exact birthday we want!! I do!

Unknown said...

I really wish I could see that video of Toot, but I assume its a youtube link because it's just blank for me. Youtube is blocked here at work.

ANYWAY, we both have birthdays in October! I just celebrated mine this past Tuesday. And you are SO RIGHT about the wish list - I love that I make one, and it works for both my birthday and Christmas. On top of that, you are still surprised because you don't know which gifts you will actually get for your birthday. And by the time Christmas rolls around, you've forgotten what you put on the list in the first place :-).

laterg8r said...

toot is so cute!

love vanessa's artwork TFS :D

Carmen said...

Priceless look on Toots face. All that was missing was a roll of the eyes and a withering retort ;) All yet to come, all yet to come :D Can't blame the girl - Id rather eat cake than do nearly most things too ;)

Love this post. Am in love with those dolls and that canvas print is just gorgeous. Am going to investigate the shops :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the video and the YUMMY vintage ETSY-ness!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

aww happy birthday toot!!!! bless her she's so pretty!!

i LOVE your fab 5 especially the sushi inspired necklace and hairclips..... gorgeous!!!! ps - i actually got back to blogging YAY!!! xxx

Jocelyn said...

I just loved the video and she waited for you guys to stop singing to continue with her cupcake.....love you TOOT!!!!! Loved all the goodies you listed and I can't wait to be scared silly!!!! Love ya girlie :-)

Tom Bailey said...

I connected through another blog... you have a fun looking blg.

The Wallace Family said...

Love Toot's birthday singing! Her face is priceless. She isn't sure what to think lol! I can't wait to see your Halloween blog post! Have a good weekend:)

Julie Ranae said...

I SO want a Fanciful Twist print, too! Was just drooling over the article in the latest Somerset Memories issue...see you the party!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Love your evil laugh at the bottom of this fun post! I find such cackles become ever-more present at our house around this time of the year, too :D

Love the vintage glasses and those uber kawaii pieces. You find the neatest items to share with us, sugar, thank you!!!


Tons of hugs & happy weekend wishes,
♥ Jessica

Anonymous said...

ahhh man... I got you something but it wasn't from your list. I forgot it today, so I was going to mail it tomorrow... but since it's not on your list you may not want it.... lol!

Anonymous said...

Hey I have some of those Kakeshi dolls! They r not from battlestar gallactica, they are real ones from an orient airline my uncle got on a trip. I can send you a pic and if you want 1,let me know. I'll give ya one;)