Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Night Fab Five: Scrab Fab Edition

I joined the online community of scrappers and crafters recently and with that came an inevitable introduction to Etsy.com. The amount of handmade and/or vintage goodness available cannot be fathomed. I'm all about supporting anything handmade (and hopefully will be adding a couple of this week's Fab Five to my collection soon!) and recycled Scrabble tiles are hot hot hot. Here are 5 of my faves (all of them are linked to their respective Etsy shops so go check them out!):

Hello, how cute is this? I love pink and black together.

I also love blue and brown together and the red birds are perfect for this tile.

Hello, Hello Kitty!!!

Is there anymore more fabulous than Audrey Hepburn?

Erin made this one and I love it. Apples are good for you and bling is even better!

Hope you liked this week's Fab Five. I love flipping through Etsy, so much talent and inspiration to be found there!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! i love shopping on etsy, you can find such great original stuff there! Cute little cat on the pink background.

Jocelyn said...

These are awesome!!! I adore the pink and black and I like the one with the little tree!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Maggie! It's Mo from VP!!! Thanks for sharing this! I'm loving them ALL! Oh WOW!

mO

CivilWar Fangirl said...

Audrey Hepburn is the BEST!! :)

sweetfunkyvintage said...

I love the Audrey one!
missy